From: mpc755 on
'Mysterious Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Tracked Deeper into Universe'
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/releases/2010/10-023.html

'The clusters appear to be moving along a line extending from our
solar system toward Centaurus/Hydra, but the direction of this motion
is less certain. Evidence indicates that the clusters are headed
outward along this path, away from Earth, but the team cannot yet rule
out the opposite flow. "We detect motion along this axis, but right
now our data cannot state as strongly as we'd like whether the
clusters are coming or going," Kashlinsky said.'

The clusters are headed along this path because the Universe is, or
the local Universe we exist in is, a jet stream. Analogous to the jet
stream of a black hole.

The following is an image of a jet stream:

http://aether.lbl.gov/image_all.html

The reason for the expansion of the universe is the continual emission
of dark matter. In the image above, '1st Stars' is where the
conditions enable dark matter to be compressed into matter.
From: Jacko on
Is there a motion to galactic plane pic available, unit vector from
above and sides? (big dipper maths boy?)

Was the bang the formation of a static virtual photo accumulator by c
= zero singularity. The external sun or hole loses it's uncertainty in
a fit of darkness, and internally to the singularity photon aqazition
incerases with uncertainty till energy density becomes feedback
cumulative. With the light moving so slow the apparent size from
inside must be vast, and the resulting uncertain density hence becomes
Plank. So the flattened 'pressured' particles after inflation are so
small compared to the exoversive hierarchy.

Minor variation in the exoverse gravity black hole cluster, maps to
motion in the 'walls' of the singularity.

A light cone on that pic of 'big-bang' would be good.

And those virtual particle pairs of Hawkins would develop a 'surface
charge' to the black hole of the exoverse, assuming gravity is a phase
delta of EM (approx). This charge would cause asymetric polarization
of neutralization of the matter anti-matter bariogenisis. This would
imply any anti-matter part of the exoverse would be 'distant'.

Fill in any blanks...

Cheers Jacko
From: mpc755 on

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/mov/433232main_10580_DarkFlow_H264_1280x720_59.94.mov

> Was the bang the formation of a static virtual photo accumulator by c
> = zero singularity. The external sun or hole loses it's uncertainty in
> a fit of darkness, and internally to the singularity photon aqazition
> incerases with uncertainty till energy density becomes feedback
> cumulative. With the light moving so slow the apparent size from
> inside must be vast, and the resulting uncertain density hence becomes
> Plank. So the flattened 'pressured' particles after inflation are so
> small compared to the exoversive hierarchy.
>
> Minor variation in the exoverse gravity black hole cluster, maps to
> motion in the 'walls' of the singularity.
>
> A light cone on that pic of 'big-bang' would be good.

Something like:

http://www.astro.ucla.edu/planetarium/graphics/st_images/BlackHole.jpg

Where the disk is the Rindler Horizon.

> And those virtual particle pairs of Hawkins would develop a 'surface
> charge' to the black hole of the exoverse, assuming gravity is a phase
> delta of EM (approx). This charge would cause asymetric polarization
> of neutralization of the matter anti-matter bariogenisis. This would
> imply any anti-matter part of the exoverse would be 'distant'.
>
> Fill in any blanks...
>
> Cheers Jacko

'Virtual' means I don't know what occurred physically in nature so I
will just make stuff up.

Dark matter is displaced by matter.
Dark matter is not at rest when displaced.
Dark matter displaced by matter exerts pressure towards the matter.

The Casimir Effect is caused by gravity.
The plates in the Casimir Effect displace dark matter.
The dark matter applies pressure towards the plates.
The pressure applied by the dark matter forces the plates together.

No 'virtual' nonsense.

'Casimir effect'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_effect#Vacuum_energy

"In a simplified view, a "field" in physics may be envisioned as if
space were filled with interconnected vibrating balls and springs, and
the strength of the field can be visualized as the displacement of a
ball from its rest position."

The strength of the field is the displacement of the dark matter from
its rest position.
From: mpc755 on

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rindler_coordinates#Geodesics

> And those virtual particle pairs of Hawkins would develop a 'surface
> charge' to the black hole of the exoverse, assuming gravity is a phase
> delta of EM (approx). This charge would cause asymetric polarization
> of neutralization of the matter anti-matter bariogenisis. This would
> imply any anti-matter part of the exoverse would be 'distant'.
>
> Fill in any blanks...
>
> Cheers Jacko

'Virtual' means I don't know what occurred physically in nature so I
will just make stuff up.

Dark matter is displaced by matter.
Dark matter is not at rest when displaced.
Dark matter displaced by matter exerts pressure towards the matter.

The Casimir Effect is caused by gravity.
The plates in the Casimir Effect displace dark matter.
The displaced dark matter exerts pressure towards the plates.

From: mpc755 on
On Jul 16, 11:10 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> 'Mysterious Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Tracked Deeper into Universe'http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/releases/2010/10-023.html
>
> 'The clusters appear to be moving along a line extending from our
> solar system toward Centaurus/Hydra, but the direction of this motion
> is less certain. Evidence indicates that the clusters are headed
> outward along this path, away from Earth, but the team cannot yet rule
> out the opposite flow. "We detect motion along this axis, but right
> now our data cannot state as strongly as we'd like whether the
> clusters are coming or going," Kashlinsky said.'
>
> The clusters are headed along this path because the Universe is, or
> the local Universe we exist in is, a jet stream. Analogous to the jet
> stream of a black hole.
>
> The following is an image of a jet stream:
>
> http://aether.lbl.gov/image_all.html
>
> The reason for the expansion of the universe is the continual emission
> of dark matter. In the image above, '1st Stars' is where the
> conditions enable dark matter to be compressed into matter.

Posting message in correct thread:
How can jet streams get out of a black hole?

Mitch Raemsch

The pressure exerted by the displaced dark matter towards the black
hole is strong enough to cause the dark matter and the matter to fall
past the black holes event horizon and to be emitted into the black
hole jet streams:

http://seedmagazine.com/images/uploads/BlackHole.jpg