From: worldlam on
Christian,

I dug for 2 hours to find the disk. Enjoy!

http://rapidshare.com/files/108384991/tvc6502.d64.html

Congrats to the MMC replay for making a fine image of the disk :)

From: christianlott1 on
On Apr 18, 12:55 am, worldlam <sa...(a)holosupplies.com> wrote:
> Christian,
>
> I dug for 2 hours to find the disk. Enjoy!

First of all, I really appreciate this, so thank you :)

Second, I think I would quite enjoy 2 hours digging through all the
stuff you have :)

> http://rapidshare.com/files/108384991/tvc6502.d64.html
>
> Congrats to the MMC replay for making a fine image of the disk :)

Instructions say to LOAD"TVC",8,1

I'm using vice in NTSC mode with true drive emulation on - it stalls
at the

text at sector 2.0.

Anyone else having this problem?

btw, I've put it up here:

http://70.116.30.93:6809/VisibleComputer/tvc6502.d64

thanx

Christian

From: worldlam on
On Apr 18, 12:07 pm, christianlott1 <christianlo...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Apr 18, 12:55 am, worldlam <sa...(a)holosupplies.com> wrote:
>
> > Christian,
>
> > I dug for 2 hours to find the disk. Enjoy!
>
> First of all, I really appreciate this, so thank you :)
>
> Second, I think I would quite enjoy 2 hours digging through all the
> stuff you have :)
>

> >http://rapidshare.com/files/108384991/tvc6502.d64.html
>
> > Congrats to the MMC replay for making a fine image of the disk :)
>
> Instructions say to LOAD"TVC",8,1
>
> I'm using vice in NTSC mode with true drive emulation on - it stalls
> at the

> text at sector 2.0.
>
> Anyone else having this problem?
>
> btw, I've put it up here:
>
> http://70.116.30.93:6809/VisibleComputer/tvc6502.d64
>
> thanx
>
> Christian

Works fine for me but it appears the disk needs to be nibbled and has
a error on disk which is needed for it to work.

http://picasaweb.google.com/worldlam/VisibleComputer?authkey=rDwqUTDlHyo

Picture of it loaded on my c64 setup. So .d64 image is worthless and
after recent comments I will not fix the problem.

I guess it wasn't meant for it to work out.

From: Joe Forster/STA on
Put a 23 READ ERROR onto sector 02;02 (see the simple check in TVC3)
and then it will continue loading. It doesn't finish, though, but I
don't know what it's actually supposed to do...
From: iAN CooG on
Joe Forster/STA <sta(a)c64.org> wrote:
> Put a 23 READ ERROR onto sector 02;02 (see the simple check in TVC3)
> and then it will continue loading. It doesn't finish, though, but I
> don't know what it's actually supposed to do...

wouldn't be better to REMOVE the check? *hint, hint* =)

--
-=[]=--- iAN CooG/HokutoForce ---=[]=-
without words

Pages: 1