From: bcon1 on

If a computer in the future is the ideas of what a simpled -machined like
device is-
then who is the "operator" of a simpled robot?

Answer: The computer!

Then who is the operator of "scotty's mouth"?

Answer: the computer. His breath was so bad that the internals of the
"machine"
code its self, caused "him" to detonate by way of explosion.
Now, I have seen "scotty" from star trek, original series lately, & he is
actually,
more round than tall.

Ram that sandwich & eat another mouse!

From: Rod Speed on
bcon1 wrote:

> If a computer in the future is the ideas of what a simpled -machined
> like device is-then who is the "operator" of a simpled robot?

Whoever can pull the plug/hit the reset button.

> Answer: The computer!

Wrong!!