From: larry_s on
When I attempt to execute Test Panel I get the following errors:larry(a)linux-600m:/usr/local/bin> DAQmxTestPanels Can't load LabVIEW runtime library /usr/local/lib/liblvrt.so.8.0/usr/local/lib/linux/libOSMesa.so.4: undefined symbol: _glapi_add_entrypointlarry(a)linux-600m:/usr/local/bin> So far I loaded LabVIEW 8.5.1, NI-DAQmx Base 3.2, NI-VISA 4.4, NI-KAL 1.8, and NI-DAQmx 8.0.  The operating system is Open SUSE 10.3.  I tried to compile from source code libLVMesa.so.4 from ftp://ftp.ni.com/support/misc/thirdparty/mesa-srcI unzipped mesa30lv.zip in my home directory.  I then attempted to compile by: make  mklinux  Then there were a bunch of errors and ultimately: X/glxapi.c:355: error: expected ?=?, ?,?, ?;?, ?asm? or ?__attribute__? before ?glXReleaseBuffersMESA?X/glxapi.c:368: error: expected ?=?, ?,?, ?;?, ?asm? or ?__attribute__? before ?glXCreateGLXPixmapMESA?make[2]: *** [X/glxapi.o] Error 1make[1]: *** [mklinux] Error 2make: *** [mklinux] Error 2larry(a)linux-600m:~/hs/labview/mesa/mesa> I have attached the output of the attempt to compile.So one thing is can you send the file libLVMesa.so.4 to me or tell me what I did wrong when I attempted to compile?  Second do I understand correctly that I then need to put the file libLVMesa.so.4 in the directory /usr/local/lib/linux/ and the create a symbolic link linking libOSMesa.so.4 to the file libLVMesa.so.4?  Also I created the directory /usr/local/lib/linux/ as there was not one there.Thank you

make_lvlinux1.txt:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/344634/1/make_lvlinux1.txt
From: Brooks_C on
Hello Larry_s,

It looks like the above users weren't trying to compile the libLVMesa.so.4 file--they were just replacing the other version.  Did you try just swapping these files out?

If not, give that a try.  If there's still an issue I'll try it out myself and let you know.

Cheers,
From: larry_s on
I do not have the file libLVMesa.so.4 nor have a way to get it.  We are just trying the Linux LabVIEW program now so all of our other versions which we have many are all Windows versions.  This is why I was trying to compile to obtain the driver libLVMesa.so.4 as I do not have a way to get it.  I am assuming that the Windows CDs for LabVIEW 8.0 we have do not have this driver on them anywhere.