From: DNewton on
Last Thursday, my outlook 2007 (Vista machine) began to present this error
while trying to send an e-mail. I am able to receive e-mails.
Troubleshooting to date:
1. New profile. 2. Uninstall/reinstall. 3. Point to different .pst
file. 4. Every recommendation on MS help/Google query response files. No
joy.
Went to my admin user profile, set up an e-mail account and pointed to the
original .pst file. Works like a charm. However, trying to attach files
from my project files to send to clients forces me to save those files to an
external back-up drive, switch users, start e-mail, attach and send.

Surely, somewhere, someone has solved this problem. Any ideas? This is
becoming a PITA. If Mac had a viable AutoCad program, my design firm would
transition.

Pages: 1
Prev: Selecting sub-folders
Next: synonmys