From: zoara on
hg <ahmd056(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Name of Allah, the Merciful
>
> Hello

Hello.

[...snip...]

> an intricate interconnected network of seemingly separate faults

Ah, that would be Martin's FireWire disks, I reckon.

-zoara-

--
email: nettid1 at fastmail dot fm
From: Pd on
zoara <me18(a)privacy.net> wrote:

> hg <ahmd056(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Name of Allah, the Merciful
> >
> > Hello
>
> Hello.
>
> > an intricate interconnected network of seemingly separate faults
>
> Ah, that would be Martin's FireWire disks, I reckon.

Damn. I was going to type "go north".

--
Pd
From: Peter Ceresole on
Pd <peterd.news(a)gmail.invalid> wrote:

> > > an intricate interconnected network of seemingly separate faults
> >
> > Ah, that would be Martin's FireWire disks, I reckon.
>
> Damn. I was going to type "go north".

Yes, using the network of seemingly intricate interconnected separate
faults.
--
Peter
From: Pd on
Peter Ceresole <peter(a)cara.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> > > Ah, that would be Martin's FireWire disks, I reckon.
> >
> > Damn. I was going to type "go north".
>
> Yes, using the network of seemingly intricate interconnected separate
> faults.

Eh? No, I was going the way of the separately interconnected networks of
intricately seeming faults.

--
Pd
From: Martin S Taylor on
hg wrote
> the Arabic
> Adjective used for the sea in the Quranic text which is cSLfQ" ",
> pronounced "masjoor".

Don't say you didn't learn something here.

How does Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful pronounce "pwnage" ?

MST