From: Steve on
I've been using Spanning Sync for the last couple of years to sync my
iCal data with Google. AS my subscription about to expire I'm
wondering about switching to Busycal which comes with the added bonus
of not having to fire up iCal again.

has anyone switched between these two recently? Anything to watch out
for?

Cheers,

Steve
From: Martin S Taylor on
Steve wrote
> has anyone switched between these two recently?

Yes. Well, not that recently - I switched as soon as BusyCal came out.

> Anything to watch out
> for?

Only the way the BusyCal interface does what iCal ought to. I'm very
impressed with it, and John is extremely efficient at acknowledging and
implementing bugs and feature requests.

MST

From: Ric Harris on
On 29 Sep, 12:49, Steve <ham...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been using Spanning Sync for the last couple of years to sync my
> iCal data with Google. AS my subscription about to expire I'm
> wondering about switching to Busycal which comes with the added bonus
> of not having to fire up iCal again.
>
> has anyone switched between these two recently? Anything to watch out
> for?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Steve

Probably a dumb question, but doesn't native iCal -> Google Calendar
do what you want?

Ric