From: John Carter on
Don't any of you remember this Skybuck troll from a year or two ago?

He used to frequent a doftware newsgroup or two. In those groups, he
would post a problem he had, and then post the answer to his own
question, trying to look like a knowledgeable guy.

This guy is a troll and need to be ignored, or even better plonked.

John Carter
From: is_this_seat_taken on
I can't believe you needed to start yet another thread about that nitwit...
From: Skipai Otter on
<is_this_seat_taken(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I can't believe you needed to start yet another thread about that
> nitwit...

That and no one uses a kill file anymore.

--
Skipai

From: Skybuck Flying on

"John Carter" <me(a)mymailsvr.org> wrote in message
> Don't any of you remember this Skybuck troll from a year or two ago?

LOL.

> He used to frequent a doftware newsgroup or two. In those groups, he
> would post a problem he had, and then post the answer to his own
> question, trying to look like a knowledgeable guy.

LOL, no, I answer my own questions whenever I can; to safe you guys some
time.

> This guy is a troll and need to be ignored, or even better plonked.

Whatever..

Bye,
Skybuck ;) :)