From: CTIPres on
No, but it is a Microsoft 4000 wireless keyboard. Another person said to
change the batteries. I may give that a try. Did you find a solution?

From: VanguardLH on
CTIPres wrote:

> The "undo" function occurs randomly ... laptop.

Did you see if the problem goes away if you disable the laptop's touchpad?
Your heels coming close or touching the pad could be generating random
keystrokes. Some laptops have a button along their frame to enable/disable
the touchpad.