From: CTIPres on
The "undo" function occurs randomly while I am using any SW application, like
MS Word, Excel, Outlook, IE, etc. I am running XP Pro, SP3 and am current
with all updates for XP and Office 2007 on a Dell D420 laptop. I have run
virus scans, RegCure, and Adware. In fact it happened twice while typing in
this message as this is the third time I typed in this last sentence. Any
help is greatly apreciated.
From: Bob I on
Ctrl+Z is undo, perhaps there is a keyboard hardware problem?

From: Gordon on

"CTIPres" <CTIPres(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The "undo" function occurs randomly while I am using any SW application,
> like
> MS Word, Excel, Outlook, IE, etc.

Eh?

From: CTIPres on
I have a wireless keyboard attached to the laptop. I toggled that keyboard
and the laptop's and the key's seemed fine. The problem occurs when the
laptop is docked or not docked.

From: Pegasus [MVP] on

"CTIPres" <CTIPres(a)discussions.microsoft.com> said this in news item
> The "undo" function occurs randomly while I am using any SW application,
> like
> MS Word, Excel, Outlook, IE, etc. I am running XP Pro, SP3 and am current
> with all updates for XP and Office 2007 on a Dell D420 laptop. I have run
> virus scans, RegCure, and Adware. In fact it happened twice while typing
> in
> this message as this is the third time I typed in this last sentence. Any
> help is greatly apreciated.

- Does it happen in Safe Mode too?
- Have you considered that RegCure (a registry cleaner) could have caused
this? Many people regard registry cleaners as useless at best and damaging
at worst.
- If it is a recent problem, have you tried System Restore?