First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Topological identicalness of computer programs
Topological identicalness of computer programs The following is a theory behind my 1D cellular automata solver. We can order the possible states of any program into finite or infinite (on Turing machine) set. With combinatorics, we can create supersets, which contain all possible sets of these states so that no... 27 Jun 2010 23:46
Call for Papers Reminder (extended): World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science WCECS 2010
Call for Papers Reminder (extended): World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science WCECS 2010 CFP: World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science WCECS 2010 Draft Paper Submission Deadline (extended): 16 July, 2010 Camera-Ready Papers Due & Registration Deadline: 30 July, 2010 WCECS 2010: San Francisco,... 26 Jun 2010 05:27
Halting problem solver on 1D cellular automata
Let's say we have 1D cellular automata, bounded at beginning. The following is solution for halting problem - mathematically unproven, somewhat open here and there, but basically very near to what I have seeked. As I have lately rephrased the problem itself and how to solve it, it's here: 1. We can not, pos... 26 Jun 2010 22:49
Constructing Tethered Strands Causative but non-deterministic in any traditonal sense of the word when 1. For GET and HAVE: We compute
ARPA.DNS G.ROOT-SERVERS.NET. ARPA.DNS F.ROOT-SERVERS.NET. ARPA.DNS B.ROOT-SERVERS.NET. ARPA.DNS K.ROOT-SERVERS.NET. ARPA.DNS L.ROOT- P N N P N N P N N P N N P N 34567 56789012 2345678901234567890 78901 ... 25 Jun 2010 18:40
Turing Machine Problem
Taken from Michael Sipser's Theory of Computation: "4.28 Let A be a Turing-recognizable language consisting of descriptions of Turing machines , {<M(1)*>, <M(2)>, ...}, where every M(i) is a decider. Prove that some decidable language D is not decided by any decider M(i) whose description appears in A. (Hint: Yo... 28 Jun 2010 23:50
Workaround for halting problem
Hello! I have, again and again, thought over halting problem for years. I think the solution would be achieved by swapping the caller and the called - the halting problem detector will not return any result, but it will start a process, which knows if the caller would stop. The process called will know that ... 27 Jun 2010 20:30
Computer Theory Researchers: Collaborate with over 14,000 Researchers at MyNetResearch.com
Dear Researcher, Publishing quality academic papers engages a lot of your waking hours. In addition, many of you work hard to write compelling grant proposals. Research tools have changed a great deal over the years. To hear the Huffington Post put it in the article Science Goes Social, "...scientists hav... 23 Jun 2010 17:18
Call for Papers: International Conference on Modeling Health Advances ICMHA 2010
Call for Papers: International Conference on Modeling Health Advances ICMHA 2010 CFP: International Conference on Modeling Health Advances ICMHA 2010 Draft Paper Submission Deadline: 2 July, 2010 Camera-Ready Papers Due & Registration Deadline: 30 July, 2010 ICMHA 2010: San Francisco, USA, 20-22 October, 2010 h... 23 Jun 2010 10:36
POSTDOCTORAL POSITION in ALGORITHMS AND COMPLEXITY (ALGORITHMIC GAME THEORY), UNIV. of LIVERPOOL, UK
DEPARTMENT of COMPUTER SCIENCE, The UNIVERSITY of LIVERPOOL, UK POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCH FELLOW in ALGORITHMS AND COMPLEXITY (ALGORITHMIC GAME THEORY) A researcher is required to participate in the EPSRC-funded Research Project “Algorithmic Mechanism Design and Optimization Problems with Economic Applications”... 23 Jun 2010 07:19
Two-way DFAs
Hello, I would like to learn a bit about two-way Deterministic Finite Automata. I am particularly interested in their practical applications, namely the procedure of conversion from an NFA to a 2-DFA and its minimization. Could you please provide me some reference on the subject? Best regards Piotr W... 23 Jun 2010 04:04