First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
A link to a collection of tutorials on LISP.
Collection of Tutorials on lisp. Tutorials: http://www.dataminingtools.net/browsetutorials.php?tag=lisp ... 12 Jul 2010 14:02
Collection of Tutorials and videos on Data mining.
Collection of Tutorials and videos on Data mining. Tutorials: http://www.dataminingtools.net/browsetutorials.php Videos: http://www.dataminingtools.net/browse.php ... 12 Jul 2010 14:02
solutions to Sipser's Theory of Computation
Does anyone happen to have the solutions to Sipser's Theory of Computation 2nd edition? Have a final today and wanted to review some of the problems. ... 13 Jul 2010 12:00
An O(1) algorithm for solving the LFU page replacement algorithm
On 2010-07-11, dhruvbird <dhruvbird(a)gmail.com> wrote: How is the access count (frequency of access) different from the number of accesses of a particular object? Frequency of access is how often a object is accessed *per unit time*. An page accessed 20 times in the millisecond that it has been in cache is mo... 19 Jul 2010 03:46
A new prime number pattern
Date: 9-7-2011 Time: 16:11 Dear reader, I want to apologize for my English writing. I have found something very weird in the prime numbers. It looks like a very weird pattern that needs to be more understanding. I am not a mathematician. I hope you can understand the theory. The theory is not known yet. ... 9 Jul 2010 13:52
3SAT - HiLo SAT Solver
The HiLo solver is a resolution based counting solver. It uses DPLL and conflict driven clause learning. Unlike many solvers, HiLo uses a fixed variable order and all learnt clauses are of decision variables. HiLo solvers can start at any position in "assignment space". The Lo solver counts upward and the Hi sol... 9 Jul 2010 21:38
NP+complete-problem navigation, search In computational complexity theory, the complexity class NP-complete (abbreviated NP-C or NPC), is a class of problems having two properties: * It is in the set of NP (nondeterministic polynomial time) pr
NP+complete-problem navigation, search In computational complexity theory, the complexity class NP-complete (abbreviated NP-C or NPC), is a class of problems having two properties: * It is in the set of NP (nondeterministic polynomial time) problems: Any given solution to the problem can be verified quickly ... 7 Jul 2010 21:11
Call for papers: WSOM 2011, 8th Workshop on Self-Organizing Maps
=================================================================== First Call for Papers for WSOM 2011, 8th WORKSHOP ON SELF-ORGANIZING MAPS 13 - 15 June 2011, Espoo, Finland Aalto University School of Science an... 2 Jul 2010 14:37
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13