From: Patricia M. Bailey Patricia M. on
http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/validate/ValidateNow.aspx

this link will take you to a Genuine Microsoft Software site where it will
validate your copy of office... only problem is it displayed to me that i may
have gone beyond the licensing realm of the small business edition. (to quote
loosely). Now I know for a fact that that my copy is genuine. I had it
installed on my laptop for months and it worked perfectly well until
it says i may have gone above and beyond the licensing... but then y would
it was fine before two security updates installed on 2/15/10. i don't know
but i am going to delete these two security updates and see if it works