From: Dale Fye on
Is it just me, or is the Move Items dialog box way to narrow?

I have a habit of creating severely nested folders within my Outlook PST
files, and like to use descriptive folder names. Because of this, I end up
having to use the scroll bar to read the text of my folder names.

It has been like this forever. How difficult can it be to make this dialog
sizable?

----
HTH
Dale

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=3ff0c00c-eab8-4491-a66e-0b72b9a01043&dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general
From: Bob I on
With the Folder List in the Navigation pane(which can be half a screen
wide), you can simply r-click, drag and drop the items into the desired
folder.