From: Krummels on
I am using Microsofts Outlook 2007. What is the maximum number of recipients
that can be added to send one message to? I get an error code 452 when I
want to send one message to a few recipients simultaniously.
From: VanguardLH on
Krummels wrote:

> I am using Microsofts Outlook 2007. What is the maximum number of recipients
> that can be added to send one message to? I get an error code 452 when I
> want to send one message to a few recipients simultaniously.

Oh, it's a secret error message so the only part you can divulge is the
status code and nothing of what the rest of the error message says.

So what do you consider "a few" for recipient count?

And what might be the size of the message that you are duplicating to
multiple recipients?

Have you tried using the webmail client to access you mailbox and check if
you can send that same message to the same number of recipients?

Since this error is generated by your unidentified e-mail provider, they
should know why they generate that error message. Have you called them?