From: charles kuchar on
This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this
computer. Please contact your system administrator.

VangardLH answered this message in january. he suggested two web site. one
from microsoft and one from slipstick.

Operation canceled due to restrictions:
http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310049

Been through both of them, and still have the problem. microsoft and
slipstick both refer to explorer 6 and 7. I am running explorer 8. sony
viao, 4 g ram, intel processor, vista sp2.

http://bennelson.senate.gov/email-issues.cfm
http://www.snopes.com/photos/food/chinachicken.asp

are two of the links I cannot get. I did find out that the .asp was
associated with an unknown and I changed that to explorer but still could
not get to it after rebooting the computer. hope someone can help. charlie