From: fatsteve on
Claude Hopper wrote:
> How do you configure this? I am unable to catch it to clear it.
> It does not show up in general configuration like it does in Firefox.
> It opens and closes so fast you can't delete the file list.

Hey I actually managed to hit the clear list button. Took me a few
tries but once I knew where the window was going to pop up I got the
mouse pointer ready and managed to do it. LOL
From: John Thompson on
On 2008-12-13, Claude Hopper <boobooililililil(a)roadrunner.com> wrote:

>> TB doesn't have a download manager like FF does, so what "opens and
>> closes so fast?"

> It says download manager when it flashes on the screen and has a list of
> the downloads and a 'Clear List' button. Therefore you are uninformed.
> Do you have the latest version?

I don't see it here, either. How do you even access it to make it "flash
on the screen?" There's no "Downloads" menu option anywhere that I can
see here on TB-2.0.0.18 on linux or Vista, or TB-2.0.0.20pre on linux.

--

John (john(a)os2.dhs.org)
From: Claude Hopper on
fatsteve wrote:
> Claude Hopper wrote:
>> How do you configure this? I am unable to catch it to clear it.
>> It does not show up in general configuration like it does in Firefox.
>> It opens and closes so fast you can't delete the file list.
>
> Hey I actually managed to hit the clear list button. Took me a few
> tries but once I knew where the window was going to pop up I got the
> mouse pointer ready and managed to do it. LOL

Evidently it clears when you close the program because next time it's
empty again.
From: dillinger on
On 12/19/2008 04:20 PM, Claude Hopper wrote:
> fatsteve wrote:
>> Claude Hopper wrote:
>>> How do you configure this? I am unable to catch it to clear it.
>>> It does not show up in general configuration like it does in Firefox.
>>> It opens and closes so fast you can't delete the file list.
>>
>> Hey I actually managed to hit the clear list button. Took me a few
>> tries but once I knew where the window was going to pop up I got the
>> mouse pointer ready and managed to do it. LOL
>
> Evidently it clears when you close the program because next time it's
> empty again.

When you set browser.download.manager.closeWhenDone to false in the
config editor it won't close anymore.

Michel