From: Claude Hopper on
How do you configure this? I am unable to catch it to clear it.
It does not show up in general configuration like it does in Firefox.
It opens and closes so fast you can't delete the file list.
From: Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo on
Claude Hopper wrote:
> How do you configure this? I am unable to catch it to clear it.
> It does not show up in general configuration like it does in Firefox.
> It opens and closes so fast you can't delete the file list.

TB doesn't have a download manager like FF does, so
what "opens and closes so fast?"

help!!!!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
From: Claude Hopper on
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
> Claude Hopper wrote:
>> How do you configure this? I am unable to catch it to clear it.
>> It does not show up in general configuration like it does in Firefox.
>> It opens and closes so fast you can't delete the file list.
>
> TB doesn't have a download manager like FF does, so what "opens and
> closes so fast?"

It says download manager when it flashes on the screen and has a list of
the downloads and a 'Clear List' button. Therefore you are uninformed.
Do you have the latest version?
From: Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo on
Claude Hopper wrote:
> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
>> Claude Hopper wrote:
>>> How do you configure this? I am unable to catch it to clear it.
>>> It does not show up in general configuration like it does in Firefox.
>>> It opens and closes so fast you can't delete the file list.
>>
>> TB doesn't have a download manager like FF does, so what "opens and
>> closes so fast?"
>>
> It says download manager when it flashes on the screen and has a list of
> the downloads and a 'Clear List' button. Therefore you are uninformed.
> Do you have the latest version?

as I said, TB does not have a download manager like FF does

From: fatsteve on
Claude Hopper wrote:
> How do you configure this? I am unable to catch it to clear it.
> It does not show up in general configuration like it does in Firefox.
> It opens and closes so fast you can't delete the file list.

Oh finally I know what you mean. When you save an attatchment from an
email, after you select the location to save the file to, a "download"
window pops up for 1 second. I guess it's so quick because TB is only
copying the file from the temp location to the place you want to save it
to. Never occurred to me to clear it, there must be a way but probably
not by using the clear list button since there is no time. But why
would you want to anyway?