From: KARL DEWEY on
One time I used an Autoexec marco to open form with query to show all not
complete items sorted ascending. I used my Windows Start menu to open the
database.
--
Build a little, test a little.

From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
There is a tickler at my website:

http://www.datastrat.com/Download/Birthday2K.zip
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

"KARL DEWEY" <KARLDEWEY(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> One time I used an Autoexec marco to open form with query to show all not
> complete items sorted ascending. I used my Windows Start menu to open the
> database.
> --
> Build a little, test a little.
>

> "Reen" wrote:
>
>> How do you set up a tickler (reminder) system in access? Thank you.

Pages: 1
Prev: Backend Crash Access 2007
Next: Tool Bars