From: Sarah on
Hi, I am nearly finished doing my database, and the only thing i have left
is to try and get rid of the "boarder" around the database (not sure if that
is what you call it). I want the "microsoft button" and the home tool bar to
disapear so that the user can just see the "database" and not the boarder
around it? Not sure if that makes sense or not? So then they can only use
the database and not go "looking" for things to play with. I have managed to
get rid of all the other toolbars execpt the home one? Could someone please
help? Thanks Sarah
From: Maurice on
Sarah,

Does this line do what you are looking for:

DoCmd.ShowToolbar "Ribbon", acToolbarNo

You can set these values in your startupform.

--
Maurice Ausum

"Sarah" wrote:

> Hi, I am nearly finished doing my database, and the only thing i have left
> is to try and get rid of the "boarder" around the database (not sure if that
> is what you call it). I want the "microsoft button" and the home tool bar to
> disapear so that the user can just see the "database" and not the boarder
> around it? Not sure if that makes sense or not? So then they can only use
> the database and not go "looking" for things to play with. I have managed to
> get rid of all the other toolbars execpt the home one? Could someone please
> help? Thanks Sarah

Pages: 1
Prev: Tickler system
Next: Totals on a Report