From: First on
On Sep 5, 2:28 am, wertos <wde2...(a)mobsters.com> wrote:
> On Sep 4, 9:24 am, First <watchit...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Sep 4, 8:16 am, "N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\)" <dl...(a)cox.net>
> > wrote:
>
> > > Dear First:
>
> > > "First" <watchit...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Measurements of G are performed quite often by two small bodies
> > > interacting in a lab.  Additonally, there was some laser
> > > experiments that were affected by the level of the river nearby
> > > the lab (I don't recall what they were looking for with the
> > > lasers, but it was not gravity effects).  Finally, there are a
> > > number of instruments that rely on local mass-density variations,
> > > so this is an instrument that interacts with small areas of
> > > Earth's crust.
>
> > > David A. Smith
>
> > Thanks David, can you suggest any book on this to study further ?
>
> what book !
> there is no more than that, you need a book !!??
>
> these people are crazy, who would event think
> sucha thing could happen this place, he need
> a book!

I really don't mean to bother you, but my question is quite simple. If
tiday force of moon can be used to extract energy as suggested by the
hydrolic system on http://www.geocities.com/newideasfromtelewise/tidalpowerplant.htm
that uses moon tidal force, why can't we use any other bigger object
thay may have more tidal force than that of moon ???
Please ignore if too busy...
From: Androcles on

"First" <watchitbut(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
On Sep 5, 2:28 am, wertos <wde2...(a)mobsters.com> wrote:
> On Sep 4, 9:24 am, First <watchit...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Sep 4, 8:16 am, "N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\)" <dl...(a)cox.net>
> > wrote:
>
> > > Dear First:
>
> > > "First" <watchit...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Measurements of G are performed quite often by two small bodies
> > > interacting in a lab. Additonally, there was some laser
> > > experiments that were affected by the level of the river nearby
> > > the lab (I don't recall what they were looking for with the
> > > lasers, but it was not gravity effects). Finally, there are a
> > > number of instruments that rely on local mass-density variations,
> > > so this is an instrument that interacts with small areas of
> > > Earth's crust.
>
> > > David A. Smith
>
> > Thanks David, can you suggest any book on this to study further ?
>
> what book !
> there is no more than that, you need a book !!??
>
> these people are crazy, who would event think
> sucha thing could happen this place, he need
> a book!

I really don't mean to bother you, but my question is quite simple. If
tiday force of moon can be used to extract energy as suggested by the
hydrolic system on
http://www.geocities.com/newideasfromtelewise/tidalpowerplant.htm
that uses moon tidal force, why can't we use any other bigger object
thay may have more tidal force than that of moon ???
Please ignore if too busy...

I really do mean to bother you, but my answer is quite simple.
Go ahead. Use a bigger object than the Moon.

From: Uncle Ben on
On Sep 5, 12:05 pm, First <watchit...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 5, 2:28 am, wertos <wde2...(a)mobsters.com> wrote:
>

> > On Sep 4, 9:24 am, First <watchit...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Thanks David, can you suggest any book on this to study further ?
>
> > what book !
> > there is no more than that, you need a book !!??
>
> > these people are crazy, who would event think
> > sucha thing could happen this place, he need
> > a book!
>
> I really don't mean to bother you, but my question is quite simple. If
> tiday force of moon can be used to extract energy as suggested by the
> hydrolic system onhttp://www.geocities.com/newideasfromtelewise/tidalpowerplant.htm
> that uses moon tidal force, why can't we use any other bigger object
> thay may have more tidal force than that of moon ???
> Please ignore if too busy...- Hide quoted text -

The tidal effect varies as the inverse cube of distance from the
earth, as well as the mass of the object. There is no object for
which M/cube(R) is greater than that of the moon. If there were,
sailors would have known about it for centuries.

Uncle Ben
From: N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc) on
Dear First:

"First" <watchitbut(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
On Sep 5, 2:28 am, wertos <wde2...(a)mobsters.com> wrote:
>> what book !
>> there is no more than that, you need a book !!??
>
>> these people are crazy, who would event think
>> sucha thing could happen this place, he need
>> a book!

> I really don't mean to bother you,

This person changes its name every so often, and hovers around
here making annoying noises. YOu neither need to apologize to
it, nor pay it any heed.

> but my question is quite simple. If tiday force of
> moon can be used to extract energy as
> suggested by the hydrolic system on
> http://www.geocities.com/newideasfromtelewise/tidalpowerplant.htm

Yes tidal generators are well known.

> that uses moon tidal force, why can't we use
> any other bigger object thay may have more
> tidal force than that of moon ???
> Please ignore if too busy...

The energy comes from somewhere, and we turn it into waste heat.
We don't have many bigger masses available, and we'd need to burn
plenty of fossil fuels (directly or indirectly) to move them
closer enough to do any good. We need to learn to do more with
less.

David A Smith

From: First on
On Sep 5, 9:14 pm, "Androcles" <Headmas...(a)Hogwarts.physics_n> wrote:
> "First" <watchit...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 5, 2:28 am, wertos <wde2...(a)mobsters.com> wrote:
>

> > On Sep 4, 9:24 am, First <watchit...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Thanks David, can you suggest any book on this to study further ?
>
> > what book !
> > there is no more than that, you need a book !!??
>
> > these people are crazy, who would event think
> > sucha thing could happen this place, he need
> > a book!
>
> I really don't mean to bother you, but my question is quite simple. If
> tiday force of moon can be used to extract energy as suggested by the
> hydrolic system onhttp://www.geocities.com/newideasfromtelewise/tidalpowerplant.htm
> that uses moon tidal force, why can't we use any other bigger object
> thay may have more tidal force than that of moon ???
> Please ignore if too busy...

> I really do mean to bother you, but my answer is quite simple.
> Go ahead. Use a bigger object than the Moon.

Well Androcles, it seems i am speaking french. what i actually meant
was is there any object available on earth that we may use to generate
tidal force.