From: kft10 via AccessMonster.com on
Hi,

I have field 'start_time' and 'duration_time' in minute. Do you know how to
get a 'End-Time' by adding 'start_time' + 'duration_time'? I tried to do that,
but the result is wrong. Any other function to get that?

Thank you in advance.

Rgds,
KFT

From: Marshall Barton on
kft10 via AccessMonster.com wrote:
>I have field 'start_time' and 'duration_time' in minute. Do you know how to
>get a 'End-Time' by adding 'start_time' + 'duration_time'? I tried to do that,
>but the result is wrong. Any other function to get that?

DateAdd("n". duration, starttime)

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]
From: golfinray on
Try this:
Dateadd("m",[start time],[end time])
--
Milton Purdy
ACCESS

From: John W. Vinson on
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 09:41:01 -0700, golfinray
<golfinray(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Try this:
>Dateadd("m",[start time],[end time])

That should be "n" for miNutes - "m" will add Months.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: kft10 via AccessMonster.com on
It works, thank you so much. Can we use Dateadd function in Excel?