From: Pedro on
This Office 2007 create a mess to work. I wait till you finished with all the
gizmos.
I returned to my Office 2003 and now any time I tried to open Outlook 2003
gives an error message: "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Mapi32.dll is
corrupt or the wrong version. This could have been caused by installing other
messaging software. Please reinstall Outlook."
So I can't use Outlook.
Any ideas?
Saludos
Pedro
From: JoAnn Paules [MVP] on
Have you uninstalled the beta?

Did you overwrite Office 2003? Have you tried reinstalling Outlook 2003?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

From: Pedro on
I unistalled the Beta and Install again the Office 2003, all the programs
work with exepction of Outlook giving that error message. I found a solution
for the same problem in your database for old versions of Outlook. But none
works now.
Saludos
Pedro

From: garfield-n-odie [MVP] on
Start Windows in safe mode. Delete or rename the MSMAPI32.DLL
file (Note: do not delete or rename the MAPI32.DLL file).
Restart Windows in normal mode and start Outlook.

From: Ahmed_Boston on
I was able to solve this problem as follows:
1. go to control panel
2. uninstall office beta version
3. search and locate MSMAPI32.DLL
4. rename MSMAPI32.DLL to anything else MSMAPI32.DLL.bad
5. start oulook 2003 or the previous version that you had before installing
the beta

The above worked for me --- good luck.