From: snowboardbaltimore on
What is the deal with the error message that I have too few rows to copy/
move one of my worksheets to another worksheet using the right-click
function? Is there a way to get around this or to resolve the problem? And to
top it off, when I attempt to copy and past the data to another sheet, I
receive an error message that excel must now quit!

Is there any way possible to get this data copied over to another sheet
somehow?
From: Pete_UK on
Are you trying to copy it from an .xlsx file (with 1,000,000+ rows) to
an .xls file (with 65,532 rows)?

Hope this helps.

Pete

From: snowboardbaltimore on
No, I am not. it is an xls file to xls file. I formatted all of the workbooks
to be compatable excel 97-2003 compatable even though I am running 2007.