From: BruceM via AccessMonster.com on
Just to be clear, are all of the following true?
PM is a field in the form's Record Source
PM is a number or currency field
There are several records in the form's recordset

If the above are true, are you saying that an unbound text box with =Sum([PM])
as the Control Source shows only the value of the PM field in the first
record?