From: Gazman on
I've searched and search for solutions to this issues but there is now
despite lots of people reporting the same.

Issue: I get totally blank emails sent to the junk mail of my Hotmail
folders in Outlook 2007. The only thing (and I mean ONLY) is a date and time
(no from, no to, no subject, no body text). If I delete them I get a whole
new batch the next day.

There was one suggestion that was too complex for me to do. I does not
efefct anything, it's simply annoying so I need a quick fix. PLEASE HELP,
GAZMAN
From: John Steiner on
Brian Tillman posted the following and it seems to have worked for me. His
quote now follows:

I'm using the Outlook Connector 14 beta. Give htat a try to see if it
behaves
any better.
http://blogs.msdn.com/outlook/archive/2009/12/04/announcing-the-outlook-hotmail-connector-beta.aspx