From: Mr.Jan on
On Feb 14, 2:04 pm, AlanW <alanw...(a)cox.net> wrote:
> I download banking transactions from Bank of America using the B of A
> download facility into Quicken (the charge a fee if I use one step
> update). I had two accounts and closed one. However, when I download
> from the active account, it sends the transactions to the closed
> account in Quicken.
>
> I have tried to access the account and disabled the download feature
> with no success. Any suggestion on how to resolve this would be
> appreciated. Thanks // alan

I have not played with it but try leaving Quicken closed and saving
the file. Then open Quicken and import to the B of A account you want
to use. It may allow you to select the correct account and then will
remember it. I have to do the same thing for Emigrant Direct but that
is because of their heavy security layers. I have not had the same
issue as you, however.
From: Mel on

"AlanW" <alanw252(a)cox.net> wrote in message
>I download banking transactions from Bank of America using the B of A
> download facility into Quicken (the charge a fee if I use one step
> update). I had two accounts and closed one. However, when I download
> from the active account, it sends the transactions to the closed
> account in Quicken.
>
> I have tried to access the account and disabled the download feature
> with no success. Any suggestion on how to resolve this would be
> appreciated. Thanks // alan

I had a similar problem but I had been doing these accounts off-line and had
the account numbers swapped. Worth checking anyway.
Mel

From: Laura on
AlanW wrote:
> I download banking transactions from Bank of America using the B of A
> download facility into Quicken (the charge a fee if I use one step
> update). I had two accounts and closed one. However, when I download
> from the active account, it sends the transactions to the closed
> account in Quicken.
>
> I have tried to access the account and disabled the download feature
> with no success. Any suggestion on how to resolve this would be
> appreciated. Thanks // alan

Review the account info for each account in quicken to make sure that
they have the correct account info. When in the account info for the old
account make sure that the online services have been deactivated.