From: Mr.Jan on
I am sending this to the Intuit Mint site but one of the features they
could add would be to automatically request the annual free copy of
your credit report every year. I do this manually now from each of
the three credit reporting agencies. That gives me one free report
every four months and allows me to see if someone is messing with my
credit. Not as good as the services the credit reporting agencies
offer for a fee (which I think should be free as well) but it is
something the new online Quicken could add to increase value.