From: dawaller on
I have a security that shows in Portfolio view but not in Account
list. It is not hidden. Need to enter 1 more transaction for this
security, but I can't. Help please.
From: Richard on
Securities are in the "Security List", not the "Account List". On the
Toolbar, go to "Investing\Security List". Is it there? Also you should see
it as a choice when entering via the Investment Register for the specific
Investment Account. This is based on Quicken 2008. You gave no indication of
what version of Quicken you are using but it should be the same or similar.
---
Richard

From: Mr.Jan on
On Feb 14, 11:23 am, dawaller <dawal...(a)cogeco.ca> wrote:
> I have a security that shows in Portfolio view but not in Account
> list. It is not hidden. Need to enter 1 more transaction for this
> security, but I can't. Help please.

Is the security an individual stock held by a brokerage? If so, it
would show up as an individual security under the brokerage account
detail but the ACCOUNT would be the brokerage account.