From: Bernie Cosell on
After the excitement with r7, I thought I'd ask: I'm running q2009d/r7 and
quicken offered to make an update. Anyone know what that's about? Also,
is there a way to fetch the update as a standalone and update that way.
tnx! /bernie\

--
Bernie Cosell Fantasy Farm Fibers
bernie(a)fantasyfarm.com Pearisburg, VA
From: ps56k on

"Bernie Cosell" <bernie(a)fantasyfarm.com> wrote in message
> After the excitement with r7, I thought I'd ask: I'm running q2009d/r7 and
> quicken offered to make an update. Anyone know what that's about? Also,
> is there a way to fetch the update as a standalone and update that way.
> tnx! /bernie\

I'm running R7 and have seen no update ?
well.... maybe it was something I installed,
but it didn't change the R7 number.

Are you sure it was a software update
vs a 2010 package offering update ?

From: Bernie Cosell on

}
} I'm running R7 and have seen no update ?
} well.... maybe it was something I installed,
} but it didn't change the R7 number.
}
} Are you sure it was a software update
} vs a 2010 package offering update ?

Pretty sure: when I start Q I get a dialogue box that there's an update
available and it asks me if I want to install it and I've just been
cancelling it until I can figure out what it is about...

/B\

From: wbertram on
On 2/14/2010 11:07 AM, Bernie Cosell wrote:
> After the excitement with r7, I thought I'd ask: I'm running q2009d/r7 and
> quicken offered to make an update. Anyone know what that's about? Also,
> is there a way to fetch the update as a standalone and update that way.
> tnx! /bernie\

Intuit routinely adds to, subtracts from, or changes the list of
Finacial Institutions. These changes are offered vis an Update. These
updates don't necessarily change the program code. That is what most
likely was offered.