From: Andrew on
Andrew wrote:
>> FWIW, I did speak with Vanguard yesterday, and now they tell me that
>> they do not have an estimated time for the fix (this problem ticket
>> is now 5 months old). Time to start writing letters and escalating
>> within Vanguard.
>
> Letter in the mail to Vanguard asking for a fix explaining I can't
> trust their data of my monies if they can't get their own downloads
> straight to me. We'll see if that gets any attention.

On 1/22, I did receive a personal US snail-mail note back from Vanguard (A
Mr. Damian Pizzo, Mgr. of Vanguard Web Technical Services) explaining
they're aware of the "outstanding issue" and that "numerous resources are
concentrated on resolving this matter". But he could not tell me when it
will be resolved. He referred me to a technical leader that is aware of
this matter, and I will be contacting that gentlemen (Andrew Vaskas)
shortly.

Regards -

- Andrew

From: Andrew on
for the record, I updated the thread "Vanguard Services still not getting
reinvested dividends correct" with information about a note I received from
Vanguard a couple of weeks ago on this matter of their not downloading
correct dividend repurchases in their brokerage accounts to Quicken.
Regards -

- Andrew

From: desplin on
Thanks for staying on Vanguard about this issue. They need to fix a
lot of things about their brokerage service.

Doug

From: desplin on
Vanguard still doesn't have it fixed. I wrote to them again today.
Did you get any more information from Andrew Vaskas?

Doug

From: Andrew on
desplin(a)yahoo.com wrote:
> Vanguard still doesn't have it fixed. I wrote to them again today.
> Did you get any more information from Andrew Vaskas?
>
> Doug
>
>> Andrew wrote:
> On 1/22, I did receive a personal US snail-mail note back from
> Vanguard (A
> Mr. Damian Pizzo, Mgr. of Vanguard Web Technical Services) explaining
> they're aware of the "outstanding issue" and that "numerous resources
> are
> concentrated on resolving this matter". But he could not tell me
> when it
> will be resolved. He referred me to a technical leader that is aware
> of
> this matter, and I will be contacting that gentlemen (Andrew Vaskas)
> shortly.

Thanks Doug for reminding me, no I didn't. I'll try this week if I Can
sneak some time in between the holiday week.

Regards -

- Andrew

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2