From: Andrew on
Andrew wrote:
> desplin(a)yahoo.com wrote:
>> Vanguard still doesn't have it fixed. I wrote to them again today.
>> Did you get any more information from Andrew Vaskas?
>>
>> Doug
>>
>>> Andrew wrote:
>> On 1/22, I did receive a personal US snail-mail note back from
>> Vanguard (A
>> Mr. Damian Pizzo, Mgr. of Vanguard Web Technical Services) explaining
>> they're aware of the "outstanding issue" and that "numerous resources
>> are
>> concentrated on resolving this matter". But he could not tell me
>> when it
>> will be resolved. He referred me to a technical leader that is aware
>> of
>> this matter, and I will be contacting that gentlemen (Andrew Vaskas)
>> shortly.
>
> Thanks Doug for reminding me, no I didn't. I'll try this week if I
> Can sneak some time in between the holiday week.

I left Mr. Vaskas a phone message today. Also, coincidentally, I got an
online survey form from Vanguard asking how I like dealing with them - boy,
did I unload in some of the comments. They also asked how many people I
talk to about Vanguard, I put down 100 (this NG!). Also they asked for my
name and phone number which I gave them. Some of the questions when I gave
them 1 or 2 (out of 10 for good) they asked specifics why so low. We'll see
if anyone pays attention. It felt good.
Regards -

- Andrew

From: Andrew on
Andrew wrote:

> I left Mr. Vaskas a phone message today. Also, coincidentally, I got
> an online survey form from Vanguard asking how I like dealing with
> them - boy, did I unload in some of the comments. They also asked
> how many people I talk to about Vanguard, I put down 100 (this NG!). Also
> they asked for my name and phone number which I gave them. Some
> of the questions when I gave them 1 or 2 (out of 10 for good) they
> asked specifics why so low. We'll see if anyone pays attention. It
> felt good.

Mr. Vaskas of Vanguard called me this week; they did receive my survey.
Management seems to being paying attention to this issue (finally?), so stay
tuned. Nothing promised in the absolute short term, but things might be
looking up.

Regards -

- Andrew

First  |  Prev  |