From: JCO on
fyi;
Reinstalling did not fix the issue.

From: Bob Wang on
I just noticed that Pentagon Federal Credit Union as well as NASA FCU will
act like there were no transactions to download.
Yeah, I tried reinstalling also.

From: JCO on
I finally got mine fixed. I went through there support using Live Chat.
Below is a summary of our Chat:
************************
Madan: Welcome to Quicken chat support. My name is Madan. Please give me a
moment while I review the info you provided.
jco Oliviero: k
Madan: Hi jco
jco Oliviero: hi
jco Oliviero: I was on a Quicken Forum and it appears to be an issue for
many folks so this appears to be serious
Madan: What I understand is that you are unable to download transactions
from your Financial Institution. Is that correct?
jco Oliviero: correct and all items in the Update Windows are checked
jco Oliviero: with each intutution, the progress bar goes to 100% and there
are no errors. When done, it says successful
Madan: May I know since when are you facing this issue? { I mean after what
changes this occurred and from which date }
jco Oliviero: This is why the issue has been going on for several months
jco Oliviero: none that I know of
jco Oliviero: today I reinstalled the product but it made no difference
Madan: Please let me know the release version of the program .
Madan: Open Quicken program .
jco Oliviero: k
Madan: Go to the Quicken Help menu >>>>About Quicken .
jco Oliviero: Release 5?
Madan: Okay
Madan: We need to determine if this is an issue with the Quicken program or
with your data file. Therefore, we'll need to create a test file to do this.

1) Open Quicken.
2) Go to the "File" menu >> "New" >> "New Quicken File". Click OK.
3) Name the file as "Test" and save it on the desktop.
4) Go to the "File" menu >> "New" >> "New Quicken Account". Click OK
5) Please select the financial institution in question and try to activate
the account for online services.
Duplicate your issue in this test file.

If you are able to duplicate the issue in the test file, then the issue is
system or program related.
Incase, you are not able to duplicate the issue in the test file, then it is
maybe because of data corruption.
jco Oliviero: Im getting there... hold on
Madan: Sure!
jco Oliviero: Yes it seems to have downloaded 157 transactions. This
instibution worked
Madan: It means that there is data damage in the original file.
Madan: Please open original data file.
jco Oliviero: okay
Madan: We can fix data damage by following the steps mentioned below:

Note: The original file would stay intact at the same location.

1) Go to the "File" menu >> Open.
2) Select and open the original data file.
3) Go to the "File" menu >> "File Operations" >> "Copy".
Madan: 4) It would open a small window with the title "Copy File". Click on
the "Browse" button.
5) Enter a new name, which you wish to use for the data file, in the "File
name" field listed at the bottom of the small window. (Name length should be
less than or equal to 8 characters.)
6) This step is OPTIONAL BUT RECOMMENDED. Select a shorter date range to
include the transactions, only for the past 2-3 years. (The data file is
more likely to get damaged, if it is large in size. The large size might
have caused the corruption therefore this is an important step. )
Madan: 7) Uncheck the option saying "Include All Prior Uncleared
Transactions". Click OK.
8) If you see an option saying "Include All Prior Investment Transactions",
leave it checked. Click "Save".
9) Once the "Copy File" process is complete, you would be prompted to select
either the original file or the new copy. Select the new copy and click OK.
Madan: Let me know when you are ready to perform next steps.
jco Oliviero: Hold on
Madan: Sure !
jco Oliviero: So for step 7, you want that unchecked?
jco Oliviero: before the copy
Madan: Yes
jco Oliviero: done
Madan: Are you in the new copy file ?
jco Oliviero: yes
Madan: 1) Go to the "File" menu >> "File Operations" >> "Validate".
2) Select the new copy that we just created and click OK.
3) This will start the "Validation" process, which will remove the
corruption from the copy file.
Madan: 4) Click OK, once "Validation" is complete.
5) If you get a message that says "Data losses were found, would you like to
view the log now?", select No, and perform the Validation steps, till you
get a message "Validation is complete" (maximum 3 times).
jco Oliviero: Just says Validation has completed
Madan: Hold down the CTRL and SHIFT keys & without releasing them, perform
the steps mentioned below:

1) Go to the "File" menu >> "File Operations" >> "Validate".
2) Select the new copy that we just created and click OK.
3) This will start the "Super Validation" process, which will remove the
corruption from the copy file. (Release the keys, when the "Super
Validation" process starts.)
Madan: 4) Click OK, once "Super Validation" is complete.
jco Oliviero: Valadation Complete
jco Oliviero: no errors that I know of
Madan: Okay
Madan: jco, we need to deactivate the account and reactivate it using the
member ID. Please follow the steps mentioned below to do the same.
Madan: 1. Open Quicken and go to the Tools menu >> Account List.
2. Highlight the account in question and click on the "Edit Details" button.
3. Please click on the "Online Services" tab, present on the top, left
corner of the new window.
4. Click on the "Remove from one step update" button.
Madan: 5. Click on Yes when it asks for the confirmation.
6. Click on OK if it prompts to contact the financial institution to cancel
the service.
7. It should say "This is a manual account" under the One Step Update
section if the account was successfully deactivated.
8. Click on the "Activate One Step Update' button and use the new
ID/password to activate the account.
jco Oliviero: both are deactivated
jco Oliviero: Now I will reactivate
Madan: Okay
jco Oliviero: Its working... need to do another account now
Madan: Great !3
jco Oliviero: The other account won't log in
jco Oliviero: can't connect to PNC Card Service
jco Oliviero: I think this was set up differently... where I had to
download a qif file
Madan: jco, I would like to inform you that QIF is not supported in the
Quicken .
Madan: You can download your bank web site as QFX .
jco Oliviero: It may be that other format
jco Oliviero: yes
jco Oliviero: I will handle that
Madan: 1. Please open Quicken.
2. Please go to Tools>>account list>>select the account.
3. Do right click on it>>select the edit from the drop down list.
4. Click on Online service tab>>remove from one step update.
5. Please Close Quicken.
Madan: 1. Log on to your bank web site outside Quicken.
2. Download QFX file and save it on your computer desktop.
Madan: 3. Now open Quicken.
4. Go to File menu>>import>>Web connect.
5. Select the QFX file you have downloaded and import in the correct
account.
jco Oliviero: Yes I can do that... I know how.
jco Oliviero: I think I can handle this now. Thanks for your help