From: JCO on
I've noticed for the past 2-3 months, that my Quicken 2010 is not
downloading transactions from my bank, Credit Cards & so forth. When I do
an update, it appears to be getting the data, then turns up with no
transactions.

Any idea?

From: Bob Wang on
I've noticed that Quicken 2010 H&B does that with EWC for NASA FCU, and
Direct Connect for one of my Citi Business MasterCards.
I don't know of a solution, my workaround is just to download NASA via Web
Connect, and manually enter Citi.

From: JCO on
That sucks! My Discover always downloaded okay before and it no longer
works either. I wonder if reinstalling Quicken can fix the issues. I will
try.

From: Gary E. Ansok on
In article <hkdb67$t6j$1(a)speranza.aioe.org>, JCO <someone(a)somewhere.com> wrote:
>That sucks! My Discover always downloaded okay before and it no longer
>works either. I wonder if reinstalling Quicken can fix the issues. I will
>try.
>
>"Bob Wang" <BobWangBlog(a)Gmail.com> wrote in message
>> I've noticed that Quicken 2010 H&B does that with EWC for NASA FCU, and
>> Direct Connect for one of my Citi Business MasterCards.
>> I don't know of a solution, my workaround is just to download NASA via Web
>> Connect, and manually enter Citi.

If the account just isn't downloading (as opposed to trying to download
and getting an error), then one thing to check is to go into the Schedule
Updates window and verify that those accounts are checked in the list
of downloads.

I've found that an account stops downloading, and when I go to Schedule
Updates that account isn't checked (and I couldn't figure out why).
Making sure all the accounts are checked fixes the problem.

Gary Ansok
--
Customer: "There are smoke and flames coming from my computer."
Tech Support: "Uh, hang up, unplug the computer from the wall,
From: JCO on
Thanks but that's not what's happening.
1. All things are checked properly.
2. Every download appears to be downloading during an update... that is,
you see a progress bar (type) indicating that something is happening
(downloading transactions).
3. Then I get the results as if there were no transactions to download. No
Errors Messages.

This is why it's taken me 3-months to discover the issue... because it
simply appears to the user that there are no transactions to download.
I'm re-installing the product now.