From: cmilsaps on
When I try to add transitions into my project, it seems to shorten the movie
or something. It does not go with the music the same as it did before
transitions.
From: PapaJohn on
yes, transitions by their nature overlap two clips and the amount of the
overlap is reduced from the overall length of the movie.
--
PapaJohn
www.papajohn.org

From: walther on