From: dry4 on
I downloaded vhs video to the computer,after i find the video is rolling is
there an software that i can buy to correct this?
--
dry4
From: LVTravel on

"dry4" <dry4(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I downloaded vhs video to the computer,after i find the video is rolling
> is
> there an software that i can buy to correct this?
> --
> dry4

How did you get the video into the computer? Program, connection between
the vhs delivery device and the computer, type of device, etc. Version of
operating system you are using and it's service pack level also?

From: John Inzer on
dry4 wrote:
> I downloaded vhs video to the computer,after i find the video is
> rolling is there an software that i can buy to correct this?
====================================
I'm wondering if there could have been a tracking
problem on the VCR that you downloaded from.

If you happen to have a digital camcorder...there
is a passthrough method that may be worth
experimenting with. Have a look at the following
links:

Introduction: Why Use a Digital
Camcorder for Analog Video Capture?
http://www.videohelp.com/dvanalog

Capturing Analog Video
http://www.papajohn.org/MM2-CaptureAnalog.html

--

J. Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

From: dry4 on
LVTravel,
i used an dazzle DVD recorder connected to usb. my op is w-xp, media ctr
edition v 2002. Sverice pk 3 pent 4cpu 2.80GHz. i edite on intervideo creator
v2.
thank you for your input.
--
dry4

From: dry4 on

--
dry4

"John Inzer" wrote:

> dry4 wrote:
> > I downloaded vhs video to the computer,after i find the video is
> > rolling is there an software that i can buy to correct this?
> ====================================
> I'm wondering if there could have been a tracking
> problem on the VCR that you downloaded from.
>
> If you happen to have a digital camcorder...there
> is a passthrough method that may be worth
> experimenting with. Have a look at the following
> links:
>
> Introduction: Why Use a Digital
> Camcorder for Analog Video Capture?
> http://www.videohelp.com/dvanalog
>
> Capturing Analog Video
> http://www.papajohn.org/MM2-CaptureAnalog.html
>
> --
>
> J. Inzer MS-MVP
> Digital Media Experience
>
> Notice
> This is not tech support
> I am a volunteer
>
> Solutions that work for
> me may not work for you
>
> Proceed at your own risk
>
> Thank john for your input it the vcr that i was using.
Thanks dry4
> .

Pages: 1
Prev: Transitions