From: Bart Steur on
Hi

I've a form with on it a picturebox. How can I make the picturebox
transparent, so I can see the form (and it's controls) it's on thru it.

Thx

B.

From: alpine on
On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 15:23:35 +0200, "Bart Steur" <solnews(a)xs4all.nl>
wrote:

>Hi
>
>I've a form with on it a picturebox. How can I make the picturebox
>transparent, so I can see the form (and it's controls) it's on thru it.
>
>Thx
>
>B.

Depending on exactly what you wish to accomplish, there are other
methods that might be better/easier so, what exactly is it that you
want to do?

HTH,
Bryan
_______________________________
Bryan Stafford
New Vision Software
newvision_don'tspam(a)mvps.org
From: Bart Steur on
The picturebox is a container for 1 or more text boxes. Underneath the
picture box is a image with some text that needs to be typed into the
textbox(es).

From: Mike Williams on
"Bart Steur" <solnews(a)xs4all.nl> wrote in message

> The picturebox is a container for 1 or more text boxes. Underneath
> the picture box is a image with some text that needs to be typed into
> the textbox(es).

You've got me confused there, Bart. If you don't want to see the Picture Box
then why is it there? Why not simply place the Text Boxes themselves over
the background image? Can you please be a bit more specific as to exactly
what it is you want to do.

Mike

From: Bart Steur on
I want the possiblity to move the textboxes around, since there can be more
than one, the picturebox (as container) can grow quite large. Therefore I
want it to be transparent, so the background is still (partially) readable.