From: "Repelsteeltje" henbrosj.2 on

"Repelsteeltje" <henbrosj.2(a)No Spam please!.com> schreef in bericht

> "Rudy" <rudykube(a)comcast.net> schreef in bericht
>>
>> "Rudy" <rudykube(a)comcast.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Hi, I got a warning about the trojan horse hiloti.L. I ran several scans
>>> after deleting it and it seems to be gone but I lost a dll file. It is
>>> yepiyep.dll. I'm not sure what it is but everything is working OK right
>>> now. I get an error when I boot up telling me its missing. What's the
>>> best way to repair that dll? XP Pro sp3. Thanks.
>>>
>>> Rudy
>>>

>> Darned thing popped up again. AVG sent it to the vault and I got rid of
>> it. It mentioned an A0056963.dll but I couldn't find it in the registry.
>> When the threat came up it was associated with the process-svchost.exe.
>>
> Just go to www.dll.download.net and download your missing dll-file.
> Without any problems.
> Janus
>I think that link will not work.
You must take this one: www.dll-download.net
That's the right link.
Janus

From: "Repelsteeltje" henbrosj.2 on

> "Repelsteeltje" <henbrosj.2(a)No Spam please!.com> schreef in bericht
>>
>> "Rudy" <rudykube(a)comcast.net> schreef in bericht
>>>
>>> "Rudy" <rudykube(a)comcast.net> wrote in message

>>> Darned thing popped up again. AVG sent it to the vault and I got rid of
>>> it. It mentioned an A0056963.dll but I couldn't find it in the registry.
>>> When the threat came up it was associated with the process-svchost.exe.
>>>
>> Just go to www.dll.download.net and download your missing dll-file.
>> Without any problems.
>> Janus
>>I think that link will not work.
> You must take this one: www.dll-download.net
> That's the right link.
> Janus
>I have tried it and it is working allright.
Janus

From: relic on

"Rudy" <rudykube(a)comcast.net> wrote in message

> "Rudy" <rudykube(a)comcast.net> wrote in message
>>
>> Hi, I got a warning about the trojan horse hiloti.L. I ran several scans
>> after deleting it and it seems to be gone but I lost a dll file. It is
>> yepiyep.dll. I'm not sure what it is but everything is working OK right
>> now. I get an error when I boot up telling me its missing. What's the
>> best way to repair that dll? XP Pro sp3. Thanks.
>>
>> Rudy
>>

> Darned thing popped up again. AVG sent it to the vault and I got rid of
> it. It mentioned an A0056963.dll but I couldn't find it in the registry.
> When the threat came up it was associated with the process-svchost.exe.

It may be hiding with your System Restore points. Flush everything by
turning System Restore off and reboot. You can turn it back on after you
reboot if you want it running.

From: Rudy on

"Rudy" <rudykube(a)comcast.net> wrote in message

> Hi, I got a warning about the trojan horse hiloti.L. I ran several scans
> after deleting it and it seems to be gone but I lost a dll file. It is
> yepiyep.dll. I'm not sure what it is but everything is working OK right
> now. I get an error when I boot up telling me its missing. What's the best
> way to repair that dll? XP Pro sp3. Thanks.
>
> Rudy
>
>Well, I am hoping it is gone. AVG gave me one more chance to send to the
>vault and I deleted it. I also tried Relic's advice and turned off restore
>and rebooted. I also checked all instances of svchost.exe and they seem to
>refer to legitimate programs. No warnings or errors after rebooting so I
>created a restore point.

Rudy

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2