From: dgilkey on
Has anyone ever experienced a problem with Project 2007 and saving the project file to a network share? I keep running into issues with Project intermittently saving a corrupt version of the file, only 2K in size compared to a respectable file size.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.project/
From: Rod Gill on
The only problems I've had are saving over a dodgy network: poor cabling or
overloaded networks. Once I had to only ever save to my local C: drive then
copy the file to the network. Annoying, but my local copy never corrupted
and loaded/saved much more quickly.

--

Rod Gill
Microsoft MVP for Project - http://www.project-systems.co.nz