From: meklund on
I am trying to come up with an organizational charter, and would like to find
a template that is concise and simple.
From: Mike Glen on
Hi meklund,

This newsgroup is specifically for matters dealing with Microsoft Project. I suggest you try to find a more appropriate newsgroup that deals with your problem.

Mike Glen
Project MVP

From: JulieS on
You might try Microsoft's download site:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=project+charter&av=TPL000

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional
information about Microsoft Project