From: Rob on
http://mentalfloss.com/quiz/quiz.php?q=852&p=1

mine 100%
From: Clocky on

"Rob" <mesamine(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> http://mentalfloss.com/quiz/quiz.php?q=852&p=1
>
> mine 100%

100% here too. Pretty simple test.

From: annily on
Clocky wrote:
> "Rob" <mesamine(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> http://mentalfloss.com/quiz/quiz.php?q=852&p=1
>>
>> mine 100%
>
> 100% here too. Pretty simple test.

Same here, although the s-video one puzzled me for a while, because I've
seen a lot of s-video connectors, but never a yellow one.

--
Long-time resident of Adelaide, South Australia,
which may or may not influence my opinions.
From: Rob on
annily wrote:
> Clocky wrote:
>> "Rob" <mesamine(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> http://mentalfloss.com/quiz/quiz.php?q=852&p=1
>>>
>>> mine 100%
>>
>> 100% here too. Pretty simple test.
>>

> Same here, although the s-video one puzzled me for a while, because I've
> seen a lot of s-video connectors, but never a yellow one.

Just a bit of fun - the phone cable catches people out as well.
From: annily on
Rob wrote:
> annily wrote:
>> Clocky wrote:
>>> "Rob" <mesamine(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> 100% here too. Pretty simple test.
>>>

>> Same here, although the s-video one puzzled me for a while, because
>> I've seen a lot of s-video connectors, but never a yellow one.
>>

> Just a bit of fun - the phone cable catches people out as well.

The flat cable gave that one away, because I've never seen a flat
Ethernet cable.