From: Kurt Ullman on
for Flash blocking. I download the zip and I am faced with
safaristand-loader.bundle and the "No default to open bundle. Which one
do you want to use?" message. So, which one do I want to use?

and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist
From: Jolly Roger on
In article <XsmdnS6RZqpNfo7RnZ2dnUVZ_oadnZ2d(a)earthlink.com>,
Kurt Ullman <kurtullman(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> for Flash blocking. I download the zip and I am faced with
> safaristand-loader.bundle and the "No default to open bundle. Which one
> do you want to use?" message. So, which one do I want to use?

Why not just use Safari AdBlocker?:

<http://www.sweetpproductions.com/safariadblocker/>

JR
From: Kurt Ullman on
In article <jollyroger-890A31.15470812062010(a)news.individual.net>,
Jolly Roger <jollyroger(a)pobox.com> wrote:

> In article <XsmdnS6RZqpNfo7RnZ2dnUVZ_oadnZ2d(a)earthlink.com>,
> Kurt Ullman <kurtullman(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > for Flash blocking. I download the zip and I am faced with
> > safaristand-loader.bundle and the "No default to open bundle. Which one
> > do you want to use?" message. So, which one do I want to use?
>
> Why not just use Safari AdBlocker?:
>
> <http://www.sweetpproductions.com/safariadblocker/>

That is for 10.5 and I have 10.4.. sorry I should have mentioned it.

From: Wayne C. Morris on
In article <XsmdnS6RZqpNfo7RnZ2dnUVZ_oadnZ2d(a)earthlink.com>,
Kurt Ullman <kurtullman(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> for Flash blocking. I download the zip and I am faced with
> safaristand-loader.bundle and the "No default to open bundle. Which one
> do you want to use?" message. So, which one do I want to use?

Instructions from the Safari Stand web site, at the bottom of the page...

- Install SIMBL. <http://culater.net/software/SIMBL/SIMBL.php>
- move "SafariStand.bundle" into your SIMBL plugin folder.
* Result path is "/Library/Application Support/SIMBL/Plugins/SafariStand.bundle"

PimpMySafari gives another method that doesn't require SIMBL...

- Quit Safari.
- Place the SafariStand folder inside ~/Library/InputManagers/
- If the InputManagers folder does not exist you will need create it manually.

<http://www.pimpmysafari.com/safaristand>
From: Jolly Roger on
In article <d-2dnbSLHvfsZY7RnZ2dnUVZ_radnZ2d(a)earthlink.com>,
Kurt Ullman <kurtullman(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> In article <jollyroger-890A31.15470812062010(a)news.individual.net>,
> Jolly Roger <jollyroger(a)pobox.com> wrote:
>
> > In article <XsmdnS6RZqpNfo7RnZ2dnUVZ_oadnZ2d(a)earthlink.com>,
> > Kurt Ullman <kurtullman(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > > for Flash blocking. I download the zip and I am faced with
> > > safaristand-loader.bundle and the "No default to open bundle. Which one
> > > do you want to use?" message. So, which one do I want to use?
> >
> > Why not just use Safari AdBlocker?:
> >
> > <http://www.sweetpproductions.com/safariadblocker/>
>
> That is for 10.5 and I have 10.4.. sorry I should have mentioned it.

Why so tardy?

JR
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: iPad questions
Next: Another Website Display Irritation