From: charliech on
Anyone find any "deals" on Turbotax 2009 (Fed+eFile+State) yet? Trying
to get started early :)

Charliec
From: CSM1 on
charliech(a)email.com wrote in news:lq3gh5pjocsgm3kp21curldbd3ciqd50td@
4ax.com:

> Anyone find any "deals" on Turbotax 2009 (Fed+eFile+State) yet? Trying
> to get started early :)
>
> Charliec

I doubt you will find Turbotax 2009 until after the end of December 2009.
More likely January or February 2010.

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com
From: Bob on
CSM1 wrote:
> charliech(a)email.com wrote in news:lq3gh5pjocsgm3kp21curldbd3ciqd50td@
> 4ax.com:
>
>> Anyone find any "deals" on Turbotax 2009 (Fed+eFile+State) yet? Trying
>> to get started early :)
>>
>> Charliec
>>

> I doubt you will find Turbotax 2009 until after the end of December 2009.
> More likely January or February 2010.

I saw it yesterday at Staples. I didn't give it a second look as I
used, for the last two years, the on-line version.

-Bob
From: Cal Tinson on
On 12/3/2009 4:43 PM eastern, CSM1 wrote:

> charliech(a)email.com wrote in news:lq3gh5pjocsgm3kp21curldbd3ciqd50td@
> 4ax.com:
>
>> Anyone find any "deals" on Turbotax 2009 (Fed+eFile+State) yet? Trying
>> to get started early :)
>>
>> Charliec
>>

> I doubt you will find Turbotax 2009 until after the end of December 2009.
> More likely January or February 2010.

Downloaded the so-called Basic version yesterday for $24.95 (online
version is 10 bucks cheaper). AFAICS, it has everthing most people need
without some of the semi-useless eye candy, which I've never really used
in the past. Compare here:

http://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/compare.jsp#tt_cd

It includes 5 federal efiles and preparation of unlimited federal
returns. Additional fees apply for preparation and efiling state returns
($19.95)

From: R. C. White on
Hi, Charlie.

Don't know if you'd classify it as a "deal", but Best Buy advertised TTax
Deluxe + State at $59.99. Office Depot shows it at $49.99, but may be
Federal only since it does not specifically mention "State" - but it does
say "Includes Federal E-File". I'm only looking at the ads; haven't been to
the stores.

Texas has no state income tax. ;<)

RC
--