From: ijones on
Hi I have a PC with some hardisk. Today when I'm working witho my PC I
have seen a blue screening. I turn off it and when I turn on, my PC
jams on a withe writings on a black screening: 3 Master Hard Disk
Error
Now every time I turn on my PC I see: Reading Error from disc. Click
CTRL+ALT+CANC for starting again.
I am sure is not the hard disk with OS (windows 7) because if I
take away the removible hardisk and I put a differnet hard disk with
windows xp, I get the same problem.
mmm, I'm sorry my bad english, can you help me please?
Thanks

From: James D. Andrews on

<ijones(a)jejejeje.it> wrote in message
> Hi I have a PC with some hardisk. Today when I'm working witho my PC I
> have seen a blue screening. I turn off it and when I turn on, my PC
> jams on a withe writings on a black screening: 3 Master Hard Disk
> Error
> Now every time I turn on my PC I see: Reading Error from disc. Click
> CTRL+ALT+CANC for starting again.
> I am sure is not the hard disk with OS (windows 7) because if I
> take away the removible hardisk and I put a differnet hard disk with
> windows xp, I get the same problem.
> mmm, I'm sorry my bad english, can you help me please?
> Thanks

For starters:
What kind of PC?
What kind of hard drive? Is it IDE or SATA?

From: ijones on
>What kind of PC?

It is a assembled PC.

>What kind of hard drive? Is it IDE or SATA?

They are SATA
From: ijones on
I have just opened my PC and with this step only I have solved my
problem.
Thanks
From: Paul on
ijones(a)jejejeje.it wrote:
> I have just opened my PC and with this step only I have solved my
> problem.
> Thanks

Hope it was just a cable that fell off, and not a blown power supply.

Paul