From: randyhyde@earthlink.net on

Betov wrote:

> Instead of planing to write one another Pdf about
> "Art of Disassembly",

Who said anything about a PDF? This one's going to press.

> i have found a new idea that
> would match way better with your level of competency.
> May i propose you a new title:
>
> "How to write failing Code -for nerds, in ten lessons-".

B_U_ASM has already been written :-)

> PS. The Title "Art of Disassembly" already exists.

Wouldn't be the first time two different books have the same title.

> Too
> bad for you, but it is one of the many Anti-Gpl Projects
> started after the release of RosAsm Two-Clicks Disassembler-
> Reassembler got noticed... devoted to MASM, this time. :)))

Yes, Rene, the world revolves around you. Nothing in the assembly world
is done unless someone is copying you. We all know that. :-)

> A very funny one, -showing at what extend the guys may fail
> to understand the problems,...- that will, as well as the
> other ones, go nicely to the same deserved trash-bin as
> PvDasm. :)

One more reason I need to write a book on disassembly, I suppose.
Cheers,
Randy Hyde

From: Robert Redelmeier on
randyhyde(a)earthlink.net <randyhyde(a)earthlink.net> wrote in part:
> Again, DO THE RESEARCH YOURSELF.

One must always be careful to research the right question.
Particularly in areas of practicality.

Some problems that are theoretically easy have no practical solution.
Some problems that are theoretically insoluble have easy practical solutions.

-- Robert

From: Betov on
"randyhyde(a)earthlink.net" <randyhyde(a)earthlink.net> ?crivait

> I need to write a book on disassembly

Sure, you should succeed: After "How to write great Code",
by Randall Hyde, - the swindler who has nothing to show -
_anything_ is possible. The problem is _why_ you need to.

Though, these would also be good subjects for books:

* "How to publish books when you are a definitive nerd"
- In ten lessons, by a professional nerd, for hobbists nerds -.

* "How tho teach others what to do, when you don't know how to do".
- Dictionary form -

* "How to be referenced as an expert without having ever done a thing".
- Tips and tricks -

.... Open list... :)

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: Alex McDonald on
Robert Redelmeier wrote:

> One must always be careful to research the right question.
> Particularly in areas of practicality.
>
> Some problems that are theoretically easy have no practical solution.
> Some problems that are theoretically insoluble have easy practical solutions.

Can you name one theoretically insoluble problem that has an easy
practical solution?

--
Regards
Alex McDonald

From: Robert Redelmeier on
Alex McDonald <alex_mcd(a)btopenworld.com> wrote in part:
> Can you name one theoretically insoluble problem that has
> an easy practical solution?

Busy beaver, Travelling salesman and many scheduling problems
are intractible, but practically solved every day. The halting
problem also solves, albeit less often if you're running Microsoft
software :)

-- Robert

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Prev: Check out POASM
Next: Bad habits