From: randyhyde@earthlink.net on
POASM, a "roughly Intel Syntax assembler" being developed for the
Pelles C system is worth taking a look at:

http://smorgasbordet.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=952

Cheers,
Randy Hyde

From: Betov on
"randyhyde(a)earthlink.net" <randyhyde(a)earthlink.net> ?crivait

> POASM, a "roughly Intel Syntax assembler" being developed for the
> Pelles C system is worth taking a look at:
>
> http://smorgasbordet.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=952
>
> Cheers,
> Randy Hyde

:))

Congratulation, you just followed my recent advice.

Yes, PoAsm is exactly what you diserve, Master Pdf.

For the ones who would like a bit of fun, without having
to suffer from the shame of having to Register, you have
a direct Link here:

< http://www.masmforum.com/simple/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=
3555.0;id=1857 >

;)

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: ~o/~///annabee on

Betov wrote:

> For the ones who would like a bit of fun, without having
> to suffer from the shame of having to Register, you have
> a direct Link here:
>
> < http://www.masmforum.com/simple/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=
> 3555.0;id=1857 >
>
> ;)
>
> Betov.
>
> < http://rosasm.org >

"You are not allowed to access this section"

From: Betov on
"\\\~\o/~///annabee" <faq(a)szmyggenpv.com> ?crivait

> Betov wrote:
>

>> For the ones who would like a bit of fun, without having
>> to suffer from the shame of having to Register, you have
>> a direct Link here:
>>
>> < http://www.masmforum.com/simple/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=
>> 3555.0;id=1857 >
>>
>> ;)
>>
>> Betov.
>>
>> < http://rosasm.org >
>
> "You are not allowed to access this section"

Then go to:

< http://www.masmforum.com/simple/index.php?topic=3555.0 >

.... and you will see the direct download.

Hutch has created a new section, which name is saying:

"Pelle's Macro Assembler Development"... Which made me
laugh for a whole day. Have fun. ;)

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: Frank Kotler on
\~o/~///annabee wrote:

> "You are not allowed to access this section"

Your reputation has preceeded you! Coughed up the file for me. And I
wasn't asked to register at Pelle's site. I think people are getting
wise to you guys!

Best,
Frank