From: Betov on
Frank Kotler <fbkotler(a)comcast.net> ?crivait news:U4adnV7GmbbX8yTeRVn-
jg(a)comcast.com:

> Your reputation has preceeded you! Coughed up the file for me. And I
> wasn't asked to register at Pelle's site. I think people are getting
> wise to you guys!

I don't know what you are barking about, but you can not
download from Pelles Board without registring. [As well
matching for an ethical-free and Anti-Gpl thingie designed
by... well... let me say, "re-users", to keep "politicaly
correct". :)]

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: ~o/~///annabee on

Frank Kotler wrote:
> \~o/~///annabee wrote:
>
> > "You are not allowed to access this section"
>
> Your reputation has preceeded you! Coughed up the file for me. And I
> wasn't asked to register at Pelle's site. I think people are getting
> wise to you guys!
>
> Best,
> Frank

Don't you mean : "Getting wise to the fact that theese guys will not
swallow bullshit and our muliple attemts at sounding like real asmers"
?

I can understand the exitment of having newcommers to assembly and
NASM, but I never thought that you wore a sellout Frank!

From: Frank Kotler on
\~o/~///annabee wrote:

> Don't you mean : "Getting wise to the fact that theese guys will not
> swallow bullshit and our muliple attemts at sounding like real asmers"
> ?
>
> I can understand the exitment of having newcommers to assembly and
> NASM, but I never thought that you wore a sellout Frank!

Hutch's assistance to Pelle, and his experimentation with Gas for
Windows, speaks volumes to me about who's a "real asmer" around here.
Besides burping up anything Betov feeds you, you're doing what???

Best,
Frank
From: hutch-- on
smile,

> I encourage you to support more and more Pelles Assembler.
> I'd suggest you to write some PoAsm32, so that the picture
> would be completed.

I encourage you to go jump in the lake. :)

Try writing some assembler in a genuine, bona fide, authentic GPL
assembler like GAS with its easy to read correct Intel syntax and if
you are MAN enough, you can even write code in its original AT & T
syntax. Anything would be an improvement on the crayon scribblings you
currently use.

Regards,

hutch at movsd dot com

From: Betov on
Frank Kotler <fbkotler(a)comcast.net> ?crivait news:LLCdncnrW-ywACTeRVn-
sA(a)comcast.com:

> Hutch's assistance to Pelle, and his experimentation with Gas for
> Windows, speaks volumes to me about who's a "real asmer" around here.

As you seem to really fail to understand anything at
anything, here are some informations for you:

* Hutch (none too late) finaly understood that the game
was over, when seeing the number of Posts at the Evil
Board, and at MASM Board, seriously decreasing (mostly
at the benefit of FASM).

* Pelles-C: Was first LCC. LCC was written as an Anti-GPL
Project against GCC, in the Linux Area. Then it was LCC-
Win32, written by Jacob Navia, on the base of LCC. He
first thought that he could get money from the french
Gouvernment (which does effectively do things like this
in the context of "Non-Profit Associations")... but he
got none, and decided to go the closed Sources way, with
a very strange License, similar to LCC. Then, (it seems
...) that Jacob Navia completly abandoned the LCC-Win32
Project, and by that, some "miracle", that i do not want
to understand ( :)) :)) :)) ) Pelles-C was born on the
LCC-Win32 smoking ashes... with still a very strange
License supposed to make some income for the "re-users".

So, there is no question about what side of the political
and ethical picture, Pelles-C Stands, and why this is the
very perfect candidate for offering Hutch a rescue support,
with its so funny Assembly Compiler. Indeed there was a real
need of C "re-users" to "propose" (i cannot say "write") such
a stupidity as one another weird Compiler for Assembly
Language.

The reason why i also strongly recommanded Master Pdf to
support actively PoAsm.

:)

And the most funny point is that Master Pdf, who believes
that he could "divide and dominate", did it, without
understanding that, what he is dividing is not what he
believes he is dividing (all the other way round, in fact).

:))

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last