From: Betov on
"randyhyde(a)earthlink.net" <randyhyde(a)earthlink.net> ?crivait

> [... nothing...]

Hey! Clown. Do you think that everybody is brainless,
around here?

:))

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: Betov on
"hutch--" <hutch(a)movsd.com> ?crivait news:1136243303.398628.77700
@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> Why don't you just admit it Betov, there are so many high powered
> assemblers available that you have just been left behind.

Indeed.

:]]]]]

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: hutch-- on
Betov,

> * Hutch (none too late) finaly understood that the game
> was over, when seeing the number of Posts at the Evil
> Board, and at MASM Board, seriously decreasing (mostly
> at the benefit of FASM).

Your delusions are misleading you, I have the web stats for the masm
forum and it has the same seasonal fluctuation as it had the year
before but it still pulls about 10 gig a month bandwidth. You have
confused the activity around a developing assembler with a developed
one.

Then there is the masm32 download rate that I don't reallky keep track
of any more, the log files were too big for my English server but where
I see stats from time to time, it just keeps making more and more
people happy as they learn to write assembler is a fast and convenient
way for Windows.

As masm is the industry standard for Windows, GAS is the inductry
standard for LINUX and even though it pisses you off, while masm is
probably the most hand written assembler, GAS easily wins the contest
in the most used assembler as it is used by GCC for its output.

> * Pelles-C [snip]

What pisses you off here is that Pelle's tools are leading edge high
performance tools that are out of your class. His IDE is a class number
for people who like the IDE concept

The ALPHA of POASM is more powerful than most of the assemblers around
and it will only get better. Its also happening at a rate of
development that in weeks has exceeded your years of hacking away at a
bad idea that has been badly implimented. It is already capable of
supporting 64 bit x86 and ARM assembler as well.

> And the most funny point is that Master Pdf, who believes
> that he could "divide and dominate", did it, without
> understanding that, what he is dividing is not what he
> believes he is dividing (all the other way round, in fact).

What pisses you off here is how influential AOA has been and how its
author Randy Hyde is so widely respected for his years of support for
assembler programming. Already HLA can use different assemblers and
support different platforms.

Assembler programmers are too smart to be mislead by your inane
ravings, they know what works well and is fast and easy to use and
RotAsm is not among their choices. This is why you are left with an
imbicile like Wannabee as your PR man.

While you rage away with you "syntax wars" and phony GPL licence
written by Guga, the rest of the world has left you behind.

Regards,

hutch at movsd dot com

From: o///annabee on

<
http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/ads?client=ca-pub-2633654272685046&dt=1136252150002&format=468x60_as&output=html&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lyricsmania.com%2Flyrics%2Feminem_lyrics_107%2F8_mile_ost_lyrics_521%2Fwanna_be_me_-_nas_lyrics_6058.html&color_bg=FFFFFF&color_text=000000&color_link=0000FF&color_url=008000&color_border=336699&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch%3Fclient%3Dopera%26rls%3Dnb%26q%3DEminem%2Bnas%26sourceid%3Dopera%26ie%3Dutf-8%26oe%3Dutf-8&cc=49&u_h=768&u_w=1024&u_ah=768&u_aw=1024&u_cd=32&u_tz=60&u_java=true&u_nplug=7&u_nmime=148

From: Betov on
"hutch--" <hutch(a)movsd.com> ?crivait news:1136247722.257068.213080
@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> As masm is the industry standard for Windows, GAS is the inductry
> standard for LINUX and even though it pisses you off, while masm is
> probably the most hand written assembler, GAS easily wins the contest
> in the most used assembler as it is used by GCC for its output.

You are right with taking these options, because,
as a Power Basic programmer, you have better to
choose Assemblers that nobody used to write real
Applications.

:)

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >