From: Jos� Gallardo on
Can you restart in safe mode? If so, do it there. For safe mode, when BIOS screen turns black hit F8 several times and choose the option.

From: Hoosier32 on
Will try when I get home. What should I do if I cant?

Thanks again Jose!!!

From: Karl on
If you can't get into windows try this method:

Boot from your Windows XP cd (if you have an F12 boot menu you can select to
boot from CD Rom there, if not, you can try F5 and set to boot from CD)

Windows files will load, then it will say "Setup is starting windows"

Press "R" to repair
Choose 1 (press 1 and enter) (assuming you only have one windows
installation)
Type the admin. password if you have one, if not press enter

You will see a prompt C:\Windows

Type D: (or whatever is your cd drive letter), when you prompt is changed to
D: (or whatever) type:
cd i386, then
expand umpnpmgr.dl_ c:\windows\system32\umpnpmgr.dll (space after
underscores)
expand ntdsapi.dl_ c:\windows\system32\ntdsapi.dll

Restart

From: Hoosier32 on
Thank you so much Karl!!! I was hoping there would be an easy fix to
this.

From: Karl on
Hopefully this will do it. I had a similar problem once and used this
method. I ran through it today to see if I had all the steps correct up to
the point of doing the actual extraction. Hopefully, it will work as planned
:)