From: Jock A Jock on
In Microsoft Outlook I am getting two copies of every incoming email. This
has been happening for about a week and seems to co-incide with a time when I
downloaded Firefox Thunderbird. I ahev now inistalled that program. Outlook
Express is on my computer also but is not in use. How do I stop getting two
emails for every one sent?
From: LD55ZRA on
First by uninstalling Thunderbird because it makes no sense at all
when you have paid for Outlook and still wants to use TB. I
suggest use OL or use TB but not both.

Second: Make sure you have UNmarked the check box that says "Leave
messages on the server".

hth

--
THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND. LD55ZRA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR

Copyright LD55ZRA 2010.
From: DL on
Usually caused by integrated Anti virus apps

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

See if this helps: http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/duplicates.htm
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]